http://new.schoolnotes.com

Friday, July 30, 2010

11 Tools Reflections

After going through and reflecting back on these new tools, I can envision my classroom environment transformed to emphasize the availability of technology. My goal will be to activate my students' excitement & anticipation of a year full of possibilities for exploration, learning, & confidence. There's nothing like technology to enhance a child's imagination, creativity, & independence. I've witnessed this in my own granddaughter's approach to exploring her favorite website--pbskids.org.

I am especially excited about using video resources and digital storytelling for both presenting information embedded in fipchart lessons & allowing students to create products to illustrate their own learning as closure activities. In addition, the mobile apps will be invaluable in motivating students & providing opportunities to practice and solidify skills in small group, independent practice, & centers.

No comments:

Post a Comment