http://new.schoolnotes.com

Monday, July 19, 2010

Tool 7-Photo Story

OMG!! This took a long time, mostly because finding the pictures and, especially, the music was extremely time-consuming. Most of the pictures are from the FOSS Landforms module website & appear to be freeware, the others noted from NASA also appear to be free. The music was from the FreePlayMusic site. I have made movies using Windows MovieMaker & I will admit that PhotoStory is somewhat more user-friendly.

I'm confindent that our students will enjoy creating PhotoStories of what they learn as well as creative writing using their own drawings. Unlike myself, they will most likely become experts in no time.



1 comment:

  1. What a great video you've created! You're certainly off to a great start! I know that you will use many of the things you've learned in this project to help your students and peers. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete