http://new.schoolnotes.com

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tool 5-Tagging & Bookmarking

This lesson got frustrating really fast. I have to say that I did not find the delicious website very friendly at all. The diigo site, on the other hand, I found to be much more user-friendly. And even though it was actually somewhat complicated, I really like all the tools it has. In addition, I found better quality of resources in diigo. I found it easier to use the My Groups tab to locate websites rather than tags. I signed in to both resources & bookmarked 3 websites. My two favorite being a new Math manipulatives site that I had not run across before & one that deals with class blogs. I can see that these two websites will be very helpful resources. I invite anyone to check them out and tell me what you think.
Virtual Manipulatives
Check Out Class Blogs! The Edublogger

I've used bookmarking--i.e. Favorite links-- in the past & have come to depend on them. One of the things I am really excited about is that we can share these online & I would recommend creating a Kindergarten Group in diigo. Students can also use bookmarking to enjoy their favorite sites over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment